UW-Madison, SILVIS Lab is offering one postdoc position focused on remote sensing and...Read More
Lecturer in Remote Sensing, University of St Andrews, Scotland The School of Geography and...Read More
The Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research (IZW) in the Forschungsverbund Berlin e. V....Read More
PostDoc posting: Earth Observation supporting Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services for Science – Policy interactions
A PostDoc position is available at the Data and Modeling Center of Senckenberg Biodiversity and...Read More
The Wiley Journal “Remote Sensing in Ecoloy and Conservation” (RSEC) just opened a call for associate editors.
The purpose of this call is not only to expand the board’s expertise and fill current gaps, but also to help increase its diversity – as mentioned in the recent RSEC editorial. RSEC is seeking new innovative editors from our communities in order to get new ideas and input. Application deadline is early December.Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Postdoc position on remote sensing and biodiversity
- Remap - an online remote sensing app for making maps of ecosystems & landcover
- Summer School on SAR - July 2018
- DOPA - the most advanced global information system on protected areas.
- ESA Call for Research Proposals 2018
- PhD on evaluating the coastal protection services of coastal ecosystems in Southeastern Australia
- Lecturer in Remote Sensing, University of St Andrews, Scotland
- PhD position: remote sensing for nature conservation