Multispectral and radar satellite remote sensing data have been part of ecologists’ and...Read More
Schneider et al. published an interesting article on “Mapping functional diversity from...Read More
Murray et al. published an interesting article on “The role of satellite remote sensing in...Read More
The Wiley Journal “Remote Sensing in Ecoloy and Conservation” (RSEC) just opened a call for associate editors.
The purpose of this call is not only to expand the board’s expertise and fill current gaps, but also to help increase its diversity – as mentioned in the recent RSEC editorial. RSEC is seeking new innovative editors from our communities in order to get new ideas and input. Application deadline is early December.Read More
Pierre Ibisch and colleagues published in Science a global map of roadless areas and their...Read More
Understanding Forest Health with Remote Sensing -Part I – A Review of Spectral Traits, Processes and Remote-Sensing Characteristics.
“Anthropogenic stress and disturbance of forest ecosystems (FES) has been increasing at all scales...Read More
Linking Earth Observation and taxonomic, structural and functional biodiversity: Local to ecosystem perspectives
Earth observation (EO) techniques may provide a solution to overcome this shortcoming by measuring...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Postdoc position on remote sensing and biodiversity
- Remap - an online remote sensing app for making maps of ecosystems & landcover
- Summer School on SAR - July 2018
- DOPA - the most advanced global information system on protected areas.
- ESA Call for Research Proposals 2018
- PhD on evaluating the coastal protection services of coastal ecosystems in Southeastern Australia
- Lecturer in Remote Sensing, University of St Andrews, Scotland
- PhD position: remote sensing for nature conservation